7-Links Challenge

Indrani of Recipe Junction tagged me with this seven links challenge during October. But being tied up with other works (read it as lazy) I couldn't work on this post. This is all about selecting some of the recipes from the archive according to the given 7 categories. Though it is a hard job to select few from many, I will try to make it interesting.


1. The Most Beautiful Posts:
I think these are the most beautiful snaps I have captured till now. I am aiming on improving my skills, but for me theses are close to my heart. I always feel very proud, when I look at them.


Jalebi


Jam Tarts


Eggless Banana Tart



2. The Most Popular Posts:
These are the posts with a large number of pageviews in my blog stats. Though the snaps don't do justice, these are the most popular posts in my blog.


Badusha


Eggless Donuts


Jangiri





3. The Most Controversial Post:
Fortunately I don't have a post of that sort in my blog.


4. The Most Helpful Post:
During Pongal festival, this was the most viewed post and I think a lot of beginners. The puff pastry sheets were also viewed many times and hope it helped a lot. But as these were the post from the earlier period, the photos don't do justice. I am thinking of updating them with new snaps.


Sakkarai Pongal


Homemade Puff Pastry Sheets



5. The Post That Were Surprisingly Successful:
I didn't know how this simple gravy can be the most viewed post for the last month. I was a bit surprised with its success.


Chettinad Paruppu Urundai Kulambu



 Even though this is a food blog, my gallery page has also got many pageviews which is a bit surprising.

My Gallery Page


Though this is a simple smoothie, the mere look of it earned a lot of pageviews

Beetroot and Apple Smoothie



6. The Post That Didnot Get The Attention It Deserved:
This was a post from the time when the blog was at its earlier period. So the snaps are also not very interesting and the pageviews are also so low but it deserves a lot.


Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes


Even this is from my earlier days of blogging, so it didn't get the necessary attention.

Sweet Vanilla Buns



7. Posts That I Am Proud Of:
This was the cake I did for my neighbour and it got so many praises and pageviews. I am also proud of creating this simple yet cute cake.


Simple Vanilla Cake





This is a cake from the Moraccan cuisine. My daughter liked it so much and I am so happy to prepare this easy but delicious cake.
Basboussa



The filling and the dough are my creations and I was proud to find out it was tasty too. The braided look was so elegant and I got some positive feedbacks.

Sprouts Stuffed Braided Bread


Hope you all enjoyed my 7links challenge. Now it is my turn and I am passing on this challenge to 7 of my fellow bloggers to continue...
1. Sharmilee of Sharmis Passions
2. Archana of The Mad Scientist's Kitchen
3. Shema George Of Life Scoops
4. Hari Chandana Of Indian Cuisine
5. Reshmi Mahesh Of  EasY Cook
6. Aruna Manikandan of Veggie Paradise..
7. Mahi  of Welcome To Mahi's Space


Waiting for your interesting posts girls...

Labels: