This is a very simple milk shake which can attract your kid. When I went to a super market, they had boxes of straw berries and they looked so lovely. It was very costly but as my daughter wanted it I bought a pack. For my absolute disappointment, they were sour. We couldn't eat it. So I added milk and some apple chunks to make this sweet milk shake which my daughter enjoyed.
1. Remove the stalk and leaves of strawberries and roughly chop them.
2. Remove the skin and seeds of the apple and cut it into small pieces.
3. In a jar, add the fruits and a cup of milk and pulse it until smooth.
4. Add sugar and remaining ingredients and pulse until frothy.
5. Pour into a plastic container and refrigerate for an hour.
6. Before serving, pulse it once again and pour into serving glasses.
Sending this to
Suma's C E D D Event started by Cook Eat Delicious
Kid's Delight-Something Sweet hosted by Kavi and started by Srivalli
Labels: APPLE, MILK, MILK SHAKE, STRAWBERRY