This is a very simple yet tasty preparation using sweet corn. I prepared one just for experiment purpose and as I liked it very much, I prepared another for my daughter and hubby. Even they liked it very much. So it has now become our family favorite. For children avoid pepper powder whereas for adults, sprinkle a generous amount to make it hot and sweet. It is a guilt free snack too.
Pepper Powder-to taste
1. Preheat oven to 250C setting it to grill mode.
2. Remove the outer covering of corn.
3. Apply 1/2tsp oil on the corn. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder to taste.
4. Evenly spread the seasoning on the cob.
5. Repeat with the other corn.
6. Place it in the centre rack of the oven and rotate the corn for every 10minutes until evenly golden brown. It may take 30-45minutes.
7. Serve it hot.
Labels: BAKES, SWEET CORN