Today is the third day of BM#10. I prepared musk melon juice yesterday. After filtering, I was left with the pulp. I didn't want to waste it. So I kept it in the fridge until the idea for crackers struck me. Today I prepared these crunchy yeasted crackers for evening coffee. This is a great guilt free snack and I enjoyed it a lot.
Musk Melon Pulp-1cup
Multi Grain Flour-2cups
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and prepare a soft dough.
- Add the oil and knead to incorporate the oil into the dough.
- Keep it covered in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Press dough to deflate it.
- Pinch balls out of it.
- Dust it with flour and roll it into a slightly thick circle .
- Cut into squares using a pastry cutter.
- Arrange on a greased baking tray and bake for 15-20minutes until the crackers are firm to touch.
- Cool on wire rack and store in air tight jar.
Labels: Blogging Marathon, MUSK MELON, OLIVE OIL, SNACKS