I had half a cup of Karunai Kilangu Masiyal left after our lunch. I wanted to transform it into another dish for our evening brunch. There were some bread slices. So I thought of preparing a sandwich out of it. The masiyal went very well with the bread slice. It was so nice and we enjoyed it very much.
Karunai Kilangu Masiyal-1/2cup
Thin slices of cucumber-16
1. Boil potato, peel the skin and mash along with salt.
2. Add it to the leftover karunai kilangu masiyal and mix well.
3. Divide it into 8 equal portions.
4. Apply a potion on top of a bread slice. Repeat for other slices.
5. On four slices, place a cheese slice on top of the masiyal.
6. Preheat oven to 150C.
7. Grease a baking tray and place the bread slices on the tray.
8. Bake it for 10-12minutes or until the crust is golden.
9. Remove from oven.
10. Place 4 slices of cucumber on top of cheese.
11. Place the cheese less slices on top of cucumber upside down.
12. Serve and enjoy.
I am sending this to
Kid's Delight-Dressing Up Leftovers For Kids hosted by Harini and started by Srivalli.
HCC-Healthy Bakes hosted by Priya and started by Smitha.
Labels: BREAD RECIPES, YAM ORDINARY