As promised yesterday, I am posting the recipe for the healthy wheat naan. This is very easy to make and tastes great with Paneer Butter Masala. We enjoyed our dinner heartily with this naan, paneer butter masala and sweet corn soup.
Wheat Flour/ Atta-2cups
1. Add salt, sugar, baking soda and yeast to the flour and mix well.
2. Add curd and oil and mix.
3. Add water to prepare a soft and slightly sticky dough.
4. Keep the dough covered with wrap for 2hours.
5. Punch down dough. Apply oil and pinch a small portion of the dough. As the dough is very sticky, handle with oil coated hands.
6. Roll out the ball in flour and roll it into a disc.
7. Heat a tawa and place the disc on hot tawa.
8. Cook until both sides have golden brown spots.
9. Brush with olive oil and flip it twice.
10. Serve hot with gravy of your choice.
Sending this to Yeastspotting
Labels: FLAT BREADS, WHEAT FLOUR, YEAST