After preparing croissant, I had half of the laminated dough in my fridge. I just wanted to do something sweet using nutella. This idea crossed my mind while rolling the dough. I just tried it and it came out delicious. It is a tongue tickling dessert perfect for the sweet tooth.
The recipe of laminated dough for croissant can be viewed here.
Laminated Dough for croissant-12.5cm*40cm
Crumbled Homemade Paneer-1/4cup
1. Take the stripe of laminated dough and roll it a little. Cut it into half each measuring 12cm*20cm.
2. Again cut each half into three 4 cm*20cm.
3. Now cut each stripe into two so that you have, 12 pieces of 10cm*4cm stripes.
4. Grease a muffin pan, and line 8 cups with 8 stripes.
5. Cut the remaining stripes into 4, so that you have 16 small rectangles.
6. Now arrange two rectangles on the side of one muffin cup, so that it resembles a cross. Press it well so that the edges stick together.
7. Repeat for the other cups.
8. Mix paneer, pistas and nutella.
9. Divide it among the 8 prepared cups.
10. Now bring the four edges together to make a cup like structure.
11. Repeat for other cups.
12. Cover and keep it aside for 1 hour.
13. Preheat oven to 200C.
14. Bake until golden. Cool on wire rack and serve.
|Cut the stripe into two and each portion into 3|
|Cut it again into two, forming 12small rectangles|
|Place it in the muffin moulds as shown|
|Fill it with paneer nutella mixture|
|Bring edges together to form cups|
|Set it aside to rise|
|Bake in a 200C oven|
|Cool on wire rack|
Sending this to YeastSpotting.
Labels: BUTTER, FLOUR, LAMINATED DOUGH, NUTELLA, PANEER