Sweet Punch is turning one this month. So Ria asked the members of Sweet Punch to bake any dish of our choice. I had so many plans for this month's sweet punch. But as I had to go on a break for nearly 10days, I couldn't bake according to my previous plans. Today, I baked these delicious and simple cookies. I had bookmarked this recipe from The Hindu. The cookies were crisp on the outside and soft inside. It took just 30 minutes to prepare these yummy cookies.
1. Cream butter until fluffy.
2. Add the sugar and beat it till creamy.
3. Mix flour, drinking chocolate and baking powder.
4. Add the vanilla extract and flour mixture to the butter mixture and prepare a smooth dough. Use a spoon because the dough will be sticky.
5. Grease a baking tray.
6. Divide the dough into 9 equal parts.
7. With the help of a spoon drop each portion on the tray leaving 1 inch between each cookie.
8. Shape each cookie into a round with greased fingers.
9. Bake them in a preheated oven (180C) for 15-20 minutes.
10. The cookies will be very soft but when cool they will become firm.
11. Store in air tight jar. Serve along with tea.
Labels: BAKES, CHOCOLATES, COOKIES, EGGLESS, SWEET PUNCH