Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
- Crush garlic. Mix in all the ingredients except the potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until a tooth pick can be inserted easily.
- Cool and peel the skin.
- With a toothpick, prick on all sides of the potatoes.
- Mix the prepared masala and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Arrange the potatoes on a foil lined (greased with 1tbs olive oil) tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir it and bake it for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
1. Stir it after 10 minutes to avoid burning.
2. I used garlic confit instead of garlic. If using, add one pod because it has a very strong flavor. Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Srivalli, Priya Suresh, Jay, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Usha, Veena & Soumya.
Labels: BAKES, POTATO, SIDE DISHES