This is a rich sweet made out of atta and ghee. IT just melts in your mouth but makes you feel heavy. Those who are on diet can simply avoid it which is very difficult work to do. I am sending this to FLAVOURS OF PUNJAB event hosted by Pari of Foodelicious and started by Nayna of Simply. Food.
1. Heat ghee and add atta to it.
2. Roast it till the atta is brown in colour and aromatic.
3. Add powdered sugar and stir it for 1minute. Stir it continuous because the sugar tends to stick to the bottom.
4. Add 1tbs milk and pista. Mix well and transfer it to a plate and let it cool.
5. Prepare small balls out of it.
6. The balls may be a little loose but the next day it becomes firm.
7. You can also decorate it with a cashew on top.
Labels: PUNJABI DISHES, SWEETS