This was a tasty dish which uses paneer which is my favourite. Grilled in oven the colour was lovely and inviting. You can use homemade paneer cubes if you like. For the preparation of homemade paneer click here
Red chilli powder-1/2tsp
Garam masala powder-1/4tsp
Coriander leaves-finely chopped for garnishing
Onion-Sliced very thin-1
1. Cut Paneer to 1"*1"*1" cubes.
2. Mix all the masala powder and pastes and salt to besan. Add water to form a thick paste.
3. Marinate paneer cubes in this paste for 1 hour.
4. On a greased baking tray arrange the paneer pcs and grill them till they turn golden brown.
5. Heat 1 tbs oil and add the onion rings and the remaining masala paste and stir. When the mixture becomes dry add the grilled paneer cubes and stir for a minute. Garnish with coriander leaves.
P.S: Next time when I prepare this I will be skipping the last part because I liked the grilled pcs very much.
Labels: BAKES, PANEER, PUNJABI DISHES