Cakes From Sai Cakes n Bakes

I have been very irregular in blogging for the past two months. If you are wondering what happened, this is what happened. Sai Cakes n Bakes has got some clients who have started loving my bakes. I have one client who regularly gives me orders and recommends me to her friends. And some clients come through my blog and website. But there is a long way to go. I just wanted to share with you my creations of last month. Hope you like this. if you are in or near madurai, remember to give me a call for your custom made cakes...


An eggless vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream filling and frosting, covered with hand painted fondant and adorned with a fondant bow.




Chocolate cuppies with vanilla buttercream frosting with a message.



Chocolate cake with vanilla butter cream filling and frosting..



Vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream filling and frosting and deorations with vanilla buttercream.



Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream filling and frosting..



And finally an engagement cake - a three tiered three layered chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream filling, frosting and rossettes.

Will meet you with an interesting post next time. Till then have a great day!!!

Print Friendly and PDF

Labels: