Magickart - Online Shopping Made Easy

How many of you love shopping?? I hope most of us are crazy of shopping. Whenever I ask hubby to take me out to shopping, he is afraid that I would spend too much on cookware and bakeware. He is almost right as I love to buy equipment, cake tins and so on. And the major disadvantage for me is that I live in Madurai. Though I get some basic pans and bakewares, it is very difficult to source many important items required for baking. So when we visit Coimbatore or Chennai, I make sure that I visit Nilgiris or any other shop famous for bakewares. Nowadays, travelling is very scarce and I couldn't go for shopping. To people like me online stores are a boon. Recently I came across Magickart which has a large variety of Kitchen appliances, bakewares, cookwares and kitchen accessories. I was going through the website and I think I spent the whole day sitting before computer and looking at all the beautiful items on sale there. 



You also get a discount worth Rs 1500 on your shopping after sign up. Here are a list of items on sale.

The Bakeware Section

Under Bakewares there are so many categories such as cake baking pans, chocolate moulds, muffin pans, baking accessories and cookie sheets. I loved this section a lot and am planning to buy a springform bundt pan cum tart tin. That looks super cute...



The Cookware Section

In this section you can buy pots and pans either non stick or hard anodised which can make your kitchen look beautiful. There are dosa pans, kadai, deep fry pans and pressure cookers from leading brands in India.






























The Kitchen Section

This is the most impressive section of all. All the kitchen gadgets are available here. Some are so new in design. They have also given a video on how to use the particular gadget. I loved the garlic peeler and have a plan to buy one.





























The Appliances Section

Rice Cookers, coffee makers, Pizza pans, sandwich makers are some among the large list in the appliances section. 


































The Dining Section

Make your dining table look beautiful with the serving bowls and dinner sets from this section...



































The Storage Section

And here are some of the items which are a must in every kitchen. Cute looking storage boxes, canisters and containers adorn this section.


















What I have listed are a drop from the ocean and you need to visit the website to know about the whole range of products available there. Hope you find what you want and have a wonderful experience of online shopping with Magickart. 
Website : Magickart
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Magickart.in


Labels: ,