A-Z Blogging Marathon #32 - A short Recap

When Srivalli announced this A-Z themed Mega Marathon, we had 4 months to prepare for it. The surprising fact is that even I started preparing for BM #32 4 months before and completed nearly 16 recipes. Then due to some personal reasons I couldn't continue the preparations. And finally when the day arrived I was not at all sure whther I could do this BM. But I needed to do it as I was in need of divertion from my problems. So with a brave heart, I started posting. Last month has been hectic, as I had guests and a function at home. But still I managed to post all the 26 recipes along with the other challenge recipes last month. If you have missed out my blog last month, then this is the post for you. This is a short recap of all the recipes I posted for the A-Z Blogging Marathon. There were 4 themes provided by Valli and each theme must have 6 posts. And only one theme i.e., street food theme needed 8 posts. I hope I did justice to the selected themes and the blogging marathon. I would like to thank Valli for setting up the bar higher so that we BMers can improve our cooking and blogging skills. I am very proud to be part of this wonderful group and I promise you that I will give better posts in the future...



A-Aval Vadai-Regional




B- Baked Vegetables-Baked




C-Chowmein Noodles-International




D-Dahi Papdi Chaat-Street Food




E-Ezhukari Kulambu-Regional




F-French Bread/ Baguette-International




G-Genoise Cake-International




H-Handvo-Regional




I-Inji Murappa/ Inji Mittai-Regional




J-Jam Blossoms-Baked




K-Khaliat Nahal-International




L-Lassi-Street Food




M-Maathanga and Van Payar Erissery-Regional




N-Neapolitan Cookies/ 7 Layer Cookies-International




O-Onion Rings-Street Food




P-Pista Peda-Regional




Q-Quormeh Sabzi-International




R-Raisin Shortbread Bars-Baked




S-Sakkara Varatti-Regional




T-Turkish Simit-International




U-Urad Dhal Kachori-Street Food




V-Viennese Whirl Biscuits-International




W-Wattakka Kalu Pol Maluwa-International




X-X Cookies/ Cucidati-International




Y-Yam Roast-Regional




Z-Zebra Cake-Baked


Hope you all enjoyed this visual treat...

Labels: ,