Walk Through Memory Lane - September Announcement and August Winner



If you are a regular reader of this blog, you would be familiar with the Walk Through Memory Lane event going on since 2012. I started this event to bring back the memories we had with food and to recreate those dishes which were close to our heart during those days. To know more about this event visit here. I should say I am really happy to have this event going steadily. And I should thank all my fellow bloggers who host this event at their blogs every month for making this event a great success. The round up of the event will have so many authentic recipes, it is like a huge recipe book. I have a plan to organize it into a recipe blog where you can see all the creations from bloggers around the world. But it may take a lot of time. Coming to today's event details, last month's WTML was hosted by Avika of A Day Through My Life. She has got a wonderful number of entries and I thank all the bloggers who sent their entries. Among the 137 entries, I selected a lucky winner through random number generator. The number is 135 and the entry is Dry Fruits Balls in Mango Sauce from Cooking With Poorni Blog. Congrats Poornima on the win. Please mail me your Indian address along with the phone number so that I can send you the book Mithai...





And coming to this month's host, it is Priya of Yummy Foods- Priya's Virundhu. She is a talented blogger and a versatile cook. I am so happy to have her host this event this month. Please visit her blog to know more about the details of the event.  For this month I have selected Burgers and Smoothies from Tarla Dalal as the gift. So please send in your entries and you may be the lucky winner..





 Visit Priya's space for linking your entries

Labels: ,