Recipe Source: Chumkie
Coconut Milk-2 cups
Water-1 1/2 cup
Agar Agar/ China Grass-16 gm
1. Bring water, sugar and agar agar to boil.
2. Let it boil on low flame until agar agar dissolves completely.
3. Add coconut milk and switch off flame.
4. Pour it into a 8" square tin and leave it at room temperature to set.
5. It will set once it cools down.
6. Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
7. Cut into squares.
8. Remove from tin and serve chilled.
Slice the set jelly and remove with a spatula.
Serve and Enjoy!!