Walk Through Memory Lane- June Winner and July Announcement

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you will b familiar with the event Walk Through Memory Lane. If you are new to my blog please take a look at the page to know more about the event. This was mainly stared to refresh your memories and start cooking those dishes which you adored during your childhood. Every month a blogger buddy hosts the event at her space. 



For this month Manju of Manju's Kitchen. I request you all to send your entries to Manju. To know more about the details please visit Manju's announcement page. There is a chance of you winning a Tarla Dalal book- Desi Khana this month. Link your entries and the winner could be you.


Last month Shruti of Shriti Rasoi hosted the event. She has got 101 entries to the event and I would like to thank her for making it a success. I seleced a lucky winner through random number generator. Congratulations. The giveaway goes to link number 75- Apple Halwa by Yummy Foods- Priya's Virundhu. Congrats Priya. Please mail me your shipping address in India to gayathriraani@gmail.com so that I can ship you the book.

Labels: ,