Cracker Sweetcorn Sandwich

Here is another breadless sandwich for Blogging Marathon#26 week 2 day2. When I selected the themes for the BM, I thought that this would be the easiest theme of all. But I was wrong. For the past two days I have been breaking my head to come up with ideas for the theme. After the dosa sandwich I posted yesterday, I wanted to make a easy sandwich involving crackers. Crackers are my daughter's and my favourite snack. I combined it with another favourite of my daughter Sweet corn. For the spread I used hung curd and the sanwich satisfied my daughter though I prefer a spicy one. My daughter helped me in assembling the crackers. 


Ingredients:
For The Curd Cheese:
Curd-1 cup
Salt, pepper powder and cumin powder to taste
Honey- add according to the sweetness you prefer

Other ingredients:
Sweet Corn Kernels-1 cup
Cream Crackers-10

Procedure:
1. Mix salt and curd.
2. Place this in a muslin cloth lined sieve.
3. Place the sieve on a bowl and keep this set up in fridge overnight.
4. The next day you will have thick curd.
5. To this curd add honey, pepper powder and cumin powder.
6. Boil the corn kernels until soft, drain water and keep it ready.
7. Apply the prepared curd cheese on a cracker, put some corn on top and place another cracker with cheese on top.
8. Serve immediately. 
9. For a spicier version you can add red chilly powder and chaat masala to the curd.




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#26

Labels: , , , ,