Walk Through Memory Lane-Event Announcement and April Winner

For the month of May, Jayanthi of Sizziling Veggies is guest hosting the event. Please hop on to her space for the event rules.I will update this link once she has posted her announcement. For this month the book I am going to give is Chaat by Tarla Dalal. I ordered a book last month and it was awesome with so many recipes for chaat. If you are a great fan of chaats, it could be one of the best books to stock up in your shelf. This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am giving it on my own interest and Jayanthi-the host this month, is not eligible for this give away. Looking forward to great recipes this month from you all.


WTML April was guest hosted by  Rasi of Vegetarian Food and Me . The number of entries she got was great. There were 72 entries from bloggers. I will update this page with the link to her round up page once posts the round up. I used Random number generator and the lucky winner is number 71. The blogger is Swasthi of Swasthi the Health Freak blog who sent Sweet Potato Mung Beans Pongal. Congrats Swasthi. Please send me a mail with your postal address to gayathriraani@gmail.com 
I will send you the copy of Mughlai Khana.

Labels: ,