Cardamom Lassi-Cool drink prepared with curd
Paneer Amritsari-Crispy and spicy fried Paneer
Sukhi Bhindi-Dry sauteed okra
Jeera Aloo-Spicy potatoes flavored with cumin seeds
Pudhina Raitha- Curd and mint leaves mixed together with spices
Roti-Whole wheat flour rotis
Makai Ki Roti-Rotis with Maize flour
Paneer Makhani -A rich creamy Paneer gravy
Carrot Rice-A simple rice dish using carrots
Gajrela / Carrot Halwa- Carrot and sweetened milk together create this magic
Cardamom Lassi(click to view recipe)
Paneer Amritsari (click to view recipe)
Makai Ki Roti
Paneer Makhani (click to view recipe)
Jeera Aloo (click to view recipe)
Sukhi Bhindi (click to view recipe)
Carrot Rice(click to view recipe)
1. In a heavy bottomed pan bring 750ml milk to boil and let it reduce to half.
2. In another pan, heat 1/4cup of ghee and add the grated carrots. Saute until aromatic.
3. Add the remaining milk and bring it to boil.
4. Simmer and cook until the carrot is soft.
5. Add the reduced milk and keep on stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
6. Add sugar, cardamom powder and the chopped pista and raisins.
7. Add the remaining ghee and stir until the mixture leaves the sides and is completely dry.
8. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with sliced pistas.
9. Enjoy warm or cold.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#15
Sending this to Srivalli's Thali Mela