Hi Friends, Hope you have a lovely time going through my recipes. The recipes I post here are tested in my kitchen and only the successful recipes get featured in this blog. If you are trying any of my recipe, please stick to the measurements provided and follow the instructions to get the same result. Any deviation from the original recipe will result in a different output and I will not be responsible for the failure. And please don't use abusive words in comments. As I moderate them, they will never be published in this page. And all the photographs and contents are my property and if you want to use it in any of your websites, please make sure to give proper credit and take my permission before publishing. Thank you!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eggless Chocolae Cornets - Round Up

For the month of March, I chose to bake Chocolate Cornets for the Baking Eggless Group. The original recipe was from a you tube video and we tried to change the recipe into an eggless one. Looking at all the creations of group members, I am really proud. Each and every recipe is great with nice egg substitutions and wonderful results. I thank all the members of the group who took part in his month's challenge.
I will provide a link for every recipe along with the snaps. Take a look and enjoy.

























11. Gayathri of Gayathri's Cook Spot (Oh! That's me!)





I will update this page when I get new entries. If you are interested in joining the group, please mail me to gayathriraani@gmail.com with your details.

15 comments:

  1. wow....superb round up....yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice roundup and looking forward to the next challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. so many sizes & shapes.. but the good old chocolate :)

    Ongoing Event : WTML

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great efforts girls !! perfectly done and wonderful roundup !!

    Ongoing event
    CC:Spring Seasonal Food

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u believe i make this just before 1 hour and i show this here ..... ur one is nice...Good round up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too good!! Those yummy cornets are heart-stealing for sure. Waiting for the April one now... :)

    Ongoing Event: Cooking Made Easy With Yogurt

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice roundup and these cornets are so irresistable with chocolate nd cream oozing out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiul cornets together, fantastic roundup..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely round ups all r looking gr and yummy...I loved and enjoyed baking thing cornets,,,,,waiting for the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey do visit my blog to enter in to the Give Away,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice - each one of them

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a eye feasting round-up, I hope you will include mine too in the round up dear whenever you have time...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Your comments are very valuable to me. So please feel free to comment on the post you read.

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...