Baking Eggless

This is an invitation to food bloggers who are interested in baking. I love to bake. As I am a vegetarian, I always go for eggless baking. I usually try to convert a recipe with eggs to eggless ones. There are so many success stories and some failures. But I usually take failures as lessons and be careful not to repeat the mistakes. You can take a look at my experiments here. I have posted all my successful attempts in the page. For long I have been thinking of starting a group to try out new recipes. As eggless is a great theme, I would like to invite you to the group.




As per the theme, I will select a recipe of a baked dish from the web and send you the recipe through mail on 1st of every month. We will convert the recipe to eggless one. You can use any egg substitute. We will share our experiences on 30th of every month. The selected recipe should be revealed on the reveal date. You can also share your experience with us on the reveal date. I will also post a round up of the dishes made for the month.
If you are interested in joining the group, please mail me to gayathriraani@gmail.com with the following details.
Your Name
Your Blog's Name
Your Blog URL
Or just leave a comment with details.


Come, Lets Bake Eggless.



Labels: ,