Hi Friends, Hope you have a lovely time going through my recipes. The recipes I post here are tested in my kitchen and only the successful recipes get featured in this blog. If you are trying any of my recipe, please stick to the measurements provided and follow the instructions to get the same result. Any deviation from the original recipe will result in a different output and I will not be responsible for the failure. And please don't use abusive words in comments. As I moderate them, they will never be published in this page. And all the photographs and contents are my property and if you want to use it in any of your websites, please make sure to give proper credit and take my permission before publishing. Thank you!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

100 Diwali Sweet Recipes-Download Free E-Book

The much awaited e-book from Indus ladies with recipes from food bloggers is available now. You can download it from here




There are 100 sweets from known food bloggers. I sent my jangiri recipe. But they wanted the Jalebi recipe. So my Jalebi recipe is featured on 35th page of the e-book. Read and Enjoy..

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! it´s an excelentt gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats n best of luck to get more success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    Diwali Snacks Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the format in your weblog.

    Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it
    is rare to peer a great blog like this one these days.
    .
    Feel free to visit my weblog ... how to make an app

    ReplyDelete


  5. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. .
    Diwali Snacks Gifts Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Your comments are very valuable to me. So please feel free to comment on the post you read.

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...