CWS-Pumpkin Seeds Round Up

Here are some delicious entries I received for the event Cooking With Seeds- an event started by Priya and guest hosted by me. I chose Pumpkin Seeds as my theme. I have never cooked with pumpkin seeds before I started blogging. When I started cooking with these seeds, I liked it so much that I have started to stock it in my pantry. This event didn't get many entries but the entries got are so delicious. Do try it out. 


Shahi Imli Sonth from Vaishali




Pepita Pesto Pasta from Denny




Mint and Pumpkin Seeds Spice Powder from Priya




Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie from Priya




Eggless Whole Wheat Strawberry Bread from Priya




Baby Potato Roast from Priya




Here are some of my entries:


Eggless Pumpkin Cake




Oat Bran and Flax Seeds Whole Wheat Broom Bread




Pumpkin Seeds Mixture




Poosanikkai Paal Halwa




Sweet Samosa With Pumpkin Filling




I would like to thank Priya of Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes for letting me host the event.

Labels: ,