Hi Friends, Hope you have a lovely time going through my recipes. The recipes I post here are tested in my kitchen and only the successful recipes get featured in this blog. If you are trying any of my recipe, please stick to the measurements provided and follow the instructions to get the same result. Any deviation from the original recipe will result in a different output and I will not be responsible for the failure. And please don't use abusive words in comments. As I moderate them, they will never be published in this page. And all the photographs and contents are my property and if you want to use it in any of your websites, please make sure to give proper credit and take my permission before publishing. Thank you!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rasgolla Amarkhand

This is the first time I am taking part in the 4 Velveteers group. Aparna chose Rasgolla and rasmalai for this month’s challenge. As I have posted both the recipes earlier, Aparna suggested to prepare any dish using rasgollas. When I saw Sanjeev Kapoor preparing this amarkhand, I decided that I will prepare this for this month’s challenge. It was extremely tasty and we all enjoyed it. Thank you Aparna for choosing this extremely delicious recipe.



Rasgolla Amrakhand

Ingredients:
Mini Rasgollas-20
Mango-1
Hung curd-2cups
Sugar-1/4cup
Fresh Cream-3tbs
Cardamom Powder-1/4tsp
Pista-4

Procedure:
  1. Deskin and cut mangoes to small pieces.
  2. Line a sieve with a thin muslin and pour curd into it.
  3. Keep this in fridge until the water content has completely drained. You will get very thick curd. This is hung curd.
  4. In a mixer grinder, blend the mango pieces to a fine pulp.
  5. Add the hung curd, sugar, cardamom powder and fresh cream and blend well.
  6. Refrigerate this until serving time.
  7. Prepare rasgollas. Follow this recipe for perfect rasgollas. Here I prepared mini rasgollas. For 1 litre milk I got 80 mini rasgollas.
  8. Half an hour before serving, in each glass bowl take 6 rasgollas.
  9. Top it with a generous portion of mango amarkhand. Drizzle some sugar syrup on top.
  10. Garnish with sliced pistas.
  11. Refrigerate and serve.

For the detailed recipe of Rasgollas follow the link

31 comments:

  1. That looks really superb n yumm...love to taste it now as I liked the idea of mixing them both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasagolla is always my favorite.. looks very tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drolling here, Can't resist it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rasgullas..and pairing this with mangoes must have made an irresistible dessert..superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hats off!! rasgollas from scratch and the Amarkhand!! wow.. sweet work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious I am not a shrikhand or amrkhand fan but this picture of yours makes me want to grab the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome.Very innovative and tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rasgolla with amarakhand...sounds tempting and delicious!
    Smitha
    Smitha's Spicy

    Flavors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rasgolla is my favorite sweet.Looks yummy and so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! all I can say is wow!!...really I'm drooling here..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow..rasgolla looks so tempting and perfect...loved the first click..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so tempting and very wonderful dessert !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These sound yummy! I need to do them this weekend, I hope to come up with something as yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I wanna make this. It's irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh...this look so yummy. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks gorgeous. Can't really think of pairing anything better with Rasgullas than mangoes. :)
    Welcome to our little group and I hope you enjoy cooking/ baking with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks very inviting Gayathri

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm surely gonna try this yummy recipe

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Your comments are very valuable to me. So please feel free to comment on the post you read.

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...