Yesterday evening, my hubby wanted some snack to have with coffee. Even I was feeling hungry. Wanted to prepare something very easy and tasty too. I had some slices of sandwich bread. So I prepared this bread bajji. It was done within 10minutes and was so delicious. Hubby liked it very much.
Sandwich Bread-3 slices
Tomato Sauce-for applying on the slices
For The Batter:
Besan/Chick pea Flour-1/4cup
Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
Oil-For deep Frying
1. Apply tomato sauce on two slices.
2. Place the 3 slices one above the other and sandwiching the tomato sauce in between.
3. Cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. Mix the ingredients for the batter. Add water and prepare a thick batter.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Dip each square into the batter and coat all the sides with batter.
7. Gently drop it into hot oil.
8. Fry till golden brown.
9. Serve hot with sauce.
10. You can also use sweet and green chutney instead of applying sauce on the bread slice.
Sending this to Yeastspotting
- About The Author
- Baking Eggless Group
- WTML Host List
- Egg Less Bakes
- Sweets and Snacks
- Rice Varieties, Indian Breads and International Recipes
- Gravy, Side Dishes and Appetizers
- Regional Specials and Basics
- Kitchen Basics
- Sai Cakes n Bakes
- Baking With Eggs
- Celebrating Festivals
- Challenges I Took Part
- My Videos
Hi Friends, Hope you have a lovely time going through my recipes. The recipes I post here are tested in my kitchen and only the successful recipes get featured in this blog. If you are trying any of my recipe, please stick to the measurements provided and follow the instructions to get the same result. Any deviation from the original recipe will result in a different output and I will not be responsible for the failure. And please don't use abusive words in comments. As I moderate them, they will never be published in this page. And all the photographs and contents are my property and if you want to use it in any of your websites, please make sure to give proper credit and take my permission before publishing. Thank you!!