Yesterday evening, my hubby wanted some snack to have with coffee. Even I was feeling hungry. Wanted to prepare something very easy and tasty too. I had some slices of sandwich bread. So I prepared this bread bajji. It was done within 10minutes and was so delicious. Hubby liked it very much.
Sandwich Bread-3 slices
Tomato Sauce-for applying on the slices
For The Batter:
Besan/Chick pea Flour-1/4cup
Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
Oil-For deep Frying
1. Apply tomato sauce on two slices.
2. Place the 3 slices one above the other and sandwiching the tomato sauce in between.
3. Cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. Mix the ingredients for the batter. Add water and prepare a thick batter.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Dip each square into the batter and coat all the sides with batter.
7. Gently drop it into hot oil.
8. Fry till golden brown.
9. Serve hot with sauce.
10. You can also use sweet and green chutney instead of applying sauce on the bread slice.
Sending this to Yeastspotting
- About The Author
- Baking Eggless Group
- WTML Host List
- Egg Less Bakes
- Sweets and Snacks
- Rice Varieties, Indian Breads and International Recipes
- Gravy, Side Dishes and Appetizers
- Regional Specials and Basics
- Challenges I Took Part And My Videos
- Kitchen Basics
- Sai Cakes n Bakes
- Celebrating Festivals