Kuruvi Thalai Pavakkai/ Baby Bitter Gourd-250gm
Sambar powder-1 1/2tsp
Curry leaves-1 sprig
1. Cut both ends of the bitter gourd and wash.
2. Heat oil and splutter mustard and urad dhal. Add curry leaves.
3.Add finely chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
4. Add the bitter gourd and saute for 1 minute. Add 1/2cup of water and the powders.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Cover the pan with lid and let it simmer until the water is fully absorbed and oil floats.
7. Make sure that the bitter gourd is cooked and switch off flame.
8. Serve hot with rice.