Veggy Pasta

I see a lot of ways of preparing pasta in the blogosphere. I usually prepare it just like noodles. Just wanted to share this recipe with you. My aunt visited me a few days back. She likes my cooking. I had some tri coloured pasta sitting in my fridge for a few days.So I prepared this dish for her. She liked it a lot. Hope you like it too. Sending this to Presto Pasta Nights#197 by girlichef and started by Ruth.




Ingredients:
Pasta - 200gm
Ginger garlic paste-2tbs
Carrot-1
Beans-5
Cabbage-1/4cup
Green Chilly-3
Green Peas-1/4cup
Soya Sauce-2tbs
Tomato Sauce-1/4cup
Onion-2
Pepper Powder-1/2tsp
Vinegar-1/2tsp
Salt-to taste
Oil-1tsp

Procedure:
1. Heat oil and saute onion till translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell is gone.
2. Add all the veggies and saute on low flame till cooked.
3. Stir it often to avoid burning. 
4. When the veggies are 3/4th done add soya sauce, vinegar, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well and cook the veggies in this mixture.
6. Meanwhile boil enough water for the pasta in a large vessel.
7. Add pasta when the water boils.
8. Add a tsp of olive oil to the pasta and wait till it is fully cooked. Mine took around 15minutes.
9. Pour it on a sieve to filter water. Add 2-3cups of cold water on the pasta and rinse it. This will help the pasta to avoid sticking.
10. When the veggies are fully cooked, add the pasta to it. Add more tomato sauce if you want it saucy.
11. Give it a nice stir and switch off flame. 
12. Serve hot.

This is the pasta I used for this dish
I am running a blogging marathon along with some of by friends for 15 days.Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! SrivalliPriya SureshJay,  Monika,  PJPriya Vaasu,  AzeemaReva,  AyeeshaUshaVeena Soumya.

Labels: ,