Home made Fresh Pumpkin Puree

Today is the last day of our blogging marathon. I would like to thank Srivalli for organising this wonderful event. I missed the first half. When I asked Srivalli, she allowed me to take part in this event for 15 days. In this marathon, we are to blog daily without missing a single day. It was so much fun. I got so many friends and we regularly visited each other. I am eagerly waiting for another marathon like this. Thank You Srivalli.
Now coming to the recipe part, I saw so many recipes using pumpkin puree in the blogosphere. As I couldn't get pumpkin puree in our locality, I thought of preparing it at home. I searched the web, and there are so many recipes. All the bloggers suggested baking pumpkin in the oven. So I tried it and it was a huge success. Now I can easily prepare any dish which calls for pumpkin puree.




Procedure:
1. Take a pumpkin and remove skin and cut it into pieces.
2. Bake at 200C for 45 minutes or till the pieces become very soft.
3. Cool and grind it to a fine paste.
4. Home made pumpkin puree is ready.


Cut into pieces and arrange them in a baking dish
Remove from oven when the pieces are soft
Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! SrivalliPriya SureshJay,  Monika,  PJPriya Vaasu,  AzeemaReva,  AyeeshaUshaVeena Soumya.

Labels: , ,