Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
- Crumble tofu.
- Dry roast oats till golden brown and add it to tofu.
- Boil potato, peel and mash it.
- In a pan, heat 1tsp oil. Add ajwain seeds. When splutters add onion.
- Saute till golden brown.
- Add grated carrot, mashed potatoes and give a nice stir.
- Keep flame low to avoid burning the bottom.
- Add red chilly powder, chat masala and salt.
- Mix well and switch off flame.
- Add the tofu oats mixture to the potato mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Take medium sized balls and shape them into heart shaped cutlets.
- Grease a baking tray with 1tbs oil and place the cultets on the tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully flip the cutlets and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with sauce.
P.S: While flipping, remove the tray from oven to your counter top. After flipping place the tray in the oven. Please do not attempt to flip the cutlets inside the oven.