Home made chocolate chips

Wish you a very Happy New Year


 When I see chocolate cookie recipe, I am always tempted to prepare it. But choco chips are not available at Madurai. I tried adding chopped chocolate compound,  but I was not happy with the end result. So today I tried preparing the chips at home. With practice and patience, I got some tiny choco chips. I prepared the cookies immediately. They came out so nice. Tomorrow I will be posting the recipe for cookies.


Procedure:

1. Melt the compound in a double boiler.
2. Cut off one end of a plastic bag and insert a cake decorating nozzle with a round tip.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the bag.
4. Line a tray with wax paper. Keep small dots with the melted chocolate.
5. Keep the tray in fridge for 5 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the chips.
7. Use it in any recipe which calls for choco-chips.

Photo Tutorial:


Melt chocolate
Fill a plastic bag fitted with nozzle with the melted chocolate
Make small dots. Let it set. 


Labels: ,