Rasgollar Payesh

This is a lovely dessert made out of homemade rasgollas. I saw this at Priya's Blog and immediately bookmarked it. When the Tried and Tasted event was announced I waited no more and prepared it and we all loved it. As I prepared small rasgollas I used 15 nos in this recipe. If you are using store bought ones use 12. Serve it for a party and you are sure to be the centre of attraction. I am sending this to Tried and Tasted event by PJ and started by Lakshmi.and Bookmarked Recipes by Aipi and Priya.



Ingredients:

Rasgollas-12
Milk-3cups
Condensed milk-1/2cup(you can add according to your taste)
Cardamom powder-1/2tsp

Procedure:

  1. Squeeze syrup out of rasgollas.
  2. Bring milk to boil.
  3. Add the condensed milk and stir it until the condensed milk dissolves.
  4. Add cardamom powder.
  5. When the milk becomes a little thick add the rasgollas and switch off flame.
  6. Refrigerate.
  7. When serving garnish with sliced pistas.

Labels: , , , , , , ,