Two Feathers in my cap

Surprise award

Here is an  award given by my two blogger friends Sujatha of Gourmet's Kitchenette and Akheela of Torview. Both have nice blogspot with great recipes. Please visit them if you have not yet visited.





Here are the rules of the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers.  Please don't leave it general and just invite all your blogger friends to collect the Award.  It's always nice to be nominated so please do the favour and nominate 15 bloggers to share the Award with.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.



As I have received the award from two friends I will be sharing this award with 30 of my blogger friends. If I have let out any of my friends please bear with me.


Priya of  Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
Sayantani of  A Homemaker's Diary
Amritha Kalyani of AK's Vegetarian Recipe World
Ms. Chitchat of   Chitchat@crossroads
Mini Binoy of From Mini's Kitchenette 
Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine 
Jagruti of  Joy of Cooking
Kitchen Queen of khatta meetha theeka 
Sanjana of KO Rasoi 
Krishnaveni of Krishnaveni's Kitchen 
Dr.Sameena Prathap of My Culinary Creations 
Sweet and savory of My Sweet and Savory  
Nithu Bala of  Nithu's Kitchen  
Niveditha of Nivedita's Kitchen 
Padhu of Padhuskitchen 
Sonu of palate corner 
Hema of Salt to Taste 
Santosh Bangar of Santosh's Kitchen 
Saraswathi of Sara's Corner 
Menagasathia of SASHIGA 
EC of Simple Indian Food- An Easy Cooking Blog 
Barathy of Spicy Chilly 
Sujana of Sujana's World 
Satya of Super Yummy Recipes 
Pushpa of Taste as you Cook 
 Umm Mymoonah of Taste of Pearl City 
Fathima of Thattukada 
Chitra of கொஞ்சம் வெட்டி பேச்சு 
aipi at US Masala 
 Sharmi of N e i v e d y a m
Sowmya of Sowmya's Kitchen

Labels: