Thengai Laddu (Coconut Laddus)

This is a sweet which my hubby likes very much. I just gave a little twist to the normal coconut laddus by adding condensed milk and the result was great. I prepared this during a day of navarathri for prasadam. I took the snaps but couldn't post it. Now I had nothing else to post and so thought of posting it. Hope you all like it.


Ingredients:


Coconut(grated)-1cup
Sugar-1/2cup
Condensed Milk-1/2cup
Cardamom powder-1/2tsp
Ghee-1tbs


Procedure:


1. In a pan mix coconut, sugar and condensed milk with a tbs of water and heat.
2. Stir it continuous to avoid browning .
3. When the mixture looses moisture and leaves the sides add ghee and switch off flame.
4. Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
5. Shape it into small balls.When completely cool the laddus will become firm.
6. Serve and enjoy.

Labels: ,