Oats Laddu

I wanted to prepare something which is low in calorie and good to taste. I had oats and the only thing I knew to prepare is Porridge. But I hate that and so I had unused oats remaining in the jar. When I thought of low calorie I remembered oats. Why not try some recipe with that?  I am sure that I did a little experiment to prepare this. It turned out good. Even hubby liked it. So let us start with ingredients........





The Recipe:
Ingredients:
Oats-1cup
Powdered brown sugar-3/4cup
Cardamom powder-1/4tsp
Milk-2tbs
Ghee-1/2tsp

Procedure:
1. Heat ghee and add oats to it.
2. Roast till golden in colour and the aroma fills your house.
3. Powder it in a mixer.
4. Add powdered brown sugar and heat it again.
5. Add cardamom powder.
6. When the sugar starts melting add 2 tbs milk.
7. The oats will become lumpy. 
8. Switch off flame and shape laddus when hot.
9. When cool serve.

Labels: ,